Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dead Blog and Im Back

Dead blog for 2 years , and am back for 2 years.I hate how i am doing things half way and giving up all of a sudden.i can never be persistent and consistent in one thing in my life,why do i fail at things that i want to accomplish? Since this is the first post i decided to revive this blog,i shall not blog fucked up stuff,I'll be nice to my first blog post.Anyway , thank you cleo foo,for always being with me or supporting me when im down but i clearly dont deserve what you're doing to me.I know i am fucked up,but im sorry.I gave up being nice and shit.Im not sure whether i will even become a fucked up guy,but im pretty sure not for now.I am too emotionally hurt.Too fucked up,I dont think i even know myself.I am giving up on myself. Signing off.

No comments: