Saturday, November 21, 2009

stupid ah kan...idoit fucking bitch!! idk how to describe her lurh...i where got get used?and even if ppl wan me cus they wanna use me , its better than u being useless, thts why no one wants u. so wad if she use me ? i lyk cannot? its my fren. not urs. so stop toking bad about her. or i'll seriously ignore u for th rest of my life. and stop being a copy human.i started wif 'woots' thn u go copy.nbm , suan le. thn i put -[scb]- u got put -[ah kan]- NEVERMIND , SUAN LER. AGAIN , i started with crap, crapper , U ALSO COPY... DO U EVEN NOE WAD IS TH MEANING OF ORIGINAL i suppose you duno ryt? thats why u keep copying me


so from this post,u can see that ah kan is a fucking bitch who copy ppl? from yi ying's post..lawls,and shes not original and shes idoit..shes a KYPO,kies thats all

No comments: