Saturday, September 26, 2009

yesterday,had a basketball competition,we left 1 single lousy mark to win,my team all usless,dunno how to shoot,all along im shooting,those weakling,out of the whole match,err is 5 matches,,i score a total of 46 points,aint i pro in basketball?..hahas..but we lost jus a single lousy puny,lost of those SO CALLED DA QIAO,as i called them hmm,,da qiao uhh,we walk over them..lols,and ang mo kio primary sch,lose then scold me,u know wat they scold me? u no mtoher is it,,or,,noob,or,,u better watch out,,damn it i hate those losers..so noob still talk so much,cant even win me,,even their speed also cannot win me..such noobs..hate AMKP..LOUSY SCHOOL..lose then scold me..SORE LOSER>GO HELL YOUR BITCHES..lols..then i got elbowed in the face,went bck i fainted,,its really fainted,,not fake 1..hahas..cus got elbow then i having headache and fever..sian la.i so weak rites.

No comments: