Saturday, September 5, 2009

sorri sorri! i never blog nowadays.hahas,today found a new skin,wohohoho..nice skin..lols..yesterday never psot cus i dun realli wanna post..AND TOTALLY NOTHING TO PSOT THOUGH..friday was a realli lame day though..lols.and sorri for the tag board..cus,i wan music too,so the tag board u must scroll down and tag me..hahas..and today,,went tution wif wei wang..the person whom i dislike..lols..joking,hes my bf,how can i dislike him,but sometimes i do..lols..hes sort of irratating and loser..that noob..today i took his handphone and run for my life,,cus,,i wanna see his message well,,as u know,my stamina is like shitty..so i cant run that far..so do wei wang..in the end we fight then he get bck handphone..that assholic noob..hate him a million years..he sucks..today came home then went to sleep cus too tired..then,,cannot chat..mother also very naggy..she confiscated my phone..think so..cus i didnt see my phone..ZZ IRRATATIGN

No comments: