Wednesday, August 26, 2009

aiya,,i dunno wat to do ler,,tution everytime until like freaking late,then hw cant seems to end..how i hope that this thing called 'homework'dont exist..lousy piece of shit to me..PUI PUI PUI..zzz.ppl ar ppl,must tag me more la,i dun realli care if u dun put your name,but jus dun leave those kind of dirty comments,and dun be a second wei wang whom keep saying things which are pervert..lawls..today,hmm,i dunno wat i do,but its wierd..lawls,first time in my whole life,i drank kickapoo, dunno how to spell,i thought that kickapoo sucks like hell,but after trying it rites,,its hmm,out of 10 marks i onli give 6..green tea still rocks my life..lawls..been trying to taste different types 1..if u wanna see my tea pots rites will post it at the next post if can..lawls,i got my own tea pot,lawls,adore it so much.lawls,my dad promise me to buy tea pot for me when he go to china..lols,im have interest in those green tea and dunno wat tea..well,lols,so far i onli got 1 tea pot..now i realli wanna collect it..hmmz,,lawls,,nothing to post liao lor,,hahas,,byes~


And qai,sandi,han en and others,tags me more kies?can?

No comments: