Sunday, May 10, 2009

Today may type quite long or short..probably i will write short cus dunno wat to write..Today tution so early sia..VERY HAPPY IS..EARLY IN THE MORNING~!!!!I ATE THAT SUEPER YUMMY CHOCOLATE KINDER JOY..anyway..the toy SUX...eww..so i had to throw away...Today nothing to do so i did some drawings..wanna see sample??maybe not..you all will tease me for having a SUCH DISGUSTING DRAWING..i so jealous that wei wang can draw so nice sia..last time have art lesson with him rites,his drawing is like geex..then this time he draw..SO NICE SIA..and qai..i gonna let u see my master piece..today having a happy day..haha...I wanna my best drawing..plsplspsl//wei wang draw with mehs!...hahz..on tuesday gonna run with qai..i think i will lose sia..SAD...dun wan throw my face..so i prepare abit betters...wei wang~~remenber to tags me mores and ppl tags me mores pls!! begging you..hahaz.....today blog the whole day then went to play keyboard..i made a song of mine..haha..from 3.30 play till 10.46 like that bah..cus so boring siax..i wanna play River flows in you!!..i realli want..so i can go singapore idol..JKJK..hahaz..i think im gonna chnage new url and new name..cus lightx is like omg too many ppl use i think..hahaz..wait for me to create a new url and i will tell u guys!..wait for meh~!!!...kk??? dunno why i can type so long sia...funni..almost everytime i type super less 1..this time can type real long..so ploxxy...so wei wang..DRAW WITH ME PLS..i super jealous of your drawing..so i gonna bring my hp to sch and i will take the photo..haha...post it on blog betterx..funner..anyways..tuesday exam worx..GD LUK hahaz..hope you all get 75 and above..wish your all gds lukx.anywaies..i sure cannot get all 75 and above 1..SO NO MORE CAN DRINK FROM MR WOO.. SOBS..i realli have the intention to waste mr woo's money..then all can drink i share with ppl..its better..so today i choing reading my english notes..sadded..last min work sia..SADDED..sienz..i realli wanna sleep now..hand too pain to type..nvm i continue typing..I HATE THAT BENJAMIN AND JOSHUA..dunno last week or crapx rites..he keep wanna go hui wen hse sia..sienx..and anywaies,,hui wen siao.buy so many vegetables..lol..ben brought 1 for me..haha..when he give me rites,he like proposing to me sia..i was stunned at first dunno why he used vegetable to propose to me..in DA END..he was giving me ROTTEN vegetable..that smell sux sia..that vege eii..bhut in da end..i bring home to cook..TASTE kinda yucky bhut must eat all..sienz..should'nt have bring home..kk..HAND REAL PAIN..BB

No comments: