Saturday, April 11, 2009

hahaz,,sandi if u past by my blog,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AFTER 1 DAy,,ok story starts from here,on thursday u know why my name was called?becos of thst stupid siew wei kei lor,,anyhow write my nme,,say that i scold vulgurities then i kena scolded,then went back class,angry until cry feel like punching someone hahaz..CRAPZ..i got another lesson,BY mr lim,,i shouted almost next class can hear..well..my fist almost punch someone,,was realli furious lor,,if u czn understand my feeling thats great =P...Then after sch,,play then crap things happen,,some teacher sawz my hair too long liao,tell em to cut,,heck CARE..hahaz i likex my hair so much lor@..hahaz..feeling sad on that day..almost hate all prefects,then me and ben went home together,then dunno qai wanna SLAP him..lol..then went to hui wen hse then play then help her mei mei do homework as im boring to death liaox...then went home END OF STORY..HAAHZ..

No comments: